About 5 years ago I found myself in a position where I was counting on my Son to much in the shop and at the track and missed a few races because of it. I looked at my racing program and I had a choice to either quit or man-up and be more self-sufficient. I bought and modified a few shop tools to make engine and transmission installs easier as I don't have a lift and work on the floor and last year lost 55 pounds to make life easier. Turning 60 this year I got a laugh listening to a group of 20 something racers begging for help to go racing. To make things easier at the track I stalled an alternator, 8 gallon fuel cell with a trap door so I don't have to remove the fiberglass trunk lid, and replaced my fiberglass doors with steel doors and wind-up windows so I can drive it in the trailer and climb out the window. My bracket car is now a one man show and now I will be trying to do so with a BIGGER challenge this year in a car that won't be raced quit so often, my heads-up car. Now I am back to fiberglass doors and for the first time in my life NITROUS. Switching bottles, checking pressures, between round tuning, and data reading. I don't or won't go back to relying on others to race so are there any tips that you nitrous guys can pass on to ease the transition?

1970 Duster
Edelbrock headed 408
5.984@112.52
422 Indy headed small block
5.982@112.56 mph
9.42@138.27

Livin and lovin life one day at a time