Originally Posted By skicker
Mine was a dirt car and differs significantly but for me being organized was key. up
Most of the tasks that were more detail oriented had to be made idiot proof if others decided to help. twocents
Tool placement always the same...small things like your line in the trailer will make things more manageable.
Look on the bright side...you don't have to scrape off mud and stack tear-offs on the helmet... tonguue
I may be up to a few races next year at PRP...I can help some and maybe learn too... bow
for sure on the being organized thing.up Had my racing check list that I always used( and constantly in flux ). Wife made her own check list for the track - included tires, belts /hoses, fuel, lights for night races, blower lube, loading/unloading. She also logged the runs, comments, and any changes we made between runs. Ya, no tear-offs, but I did paint a line on my trailer floor for loading / unloading consistency. Like staging, having a consistent routine helped. beer BTW, I love sprint car racing - I could have missed my calling. up

Fastest 300