I agree with Monty and as I said earlier a KOS type car isn't normally a 1 man deal. Bracket racing is usually Easy for 1 person to do. I can bracket race my car by myself no problem, I can TnT a KOS car no problem where between round times aren't an issue. Now when you go to an actual race it is a different story for the kos car because of the faster turn around time and all that needs done between rounds.

I winch our 11 sec car into the trailer all the time so there is no issues with scratching the paint, denting the fender, or any other mishaps. Getting a car repainted isn't cheap now a days so I take the extra couple minutes to load it. I Loved my 53' trailer with the driver side excess door we had back in 2009. We drove the car in all the time opened the car door and got out. Simple right, till 1 time we were loading the car because it started raining. Going up the ramp the slicks lost traction, the car slide sideways, 1/4 panel hit the cable on the door and scratched and dented the 1/4 panel. After that repair we No Longer drive the car into the 32' trailer I have now and that is why I bought a winch.
David