I'm glad you all liked the pictures, thanks for the nice comments. It was truly a fun time. Jeff stopped over today, and Drag Week is all we could talk about. Jeff gave me a Callahan Auto T shirt that he had ordered, but it didn't show up in time for the event. Thanks Jeff!

Jeremiah, No on the frame connectors. The car is a bone stock survivor. I was a little concerned about running slicks and the resulting body flex. But I didn't launch it too hard, and I only made 8 or 9 passes total. I for sure am going to have a real street/strip car ready next year, so the convert is officially retired from drag racing.
Randal from Ely? Well I kind of knew him from Bangshift, he is a prolific poster there. Then on drag week in 2011, a group of racers all had dinner together in Topeka, and I met him there. Now I run in to him at every drag week.

Billy, I'll never post an epic story like yours! I always look forward to reading your account of the Gephart drag week. I am working on a Drag Week song for you though...
Tell Rachel sorry if I messed up her game at Gateway.

Mr. P: We missed you there. You would have had a fun time, the weather and the tracks and the route were the best!

Second 70, that was yours? We should have stopped!

Burdar, I can't believe that you live that close to the legendary fryin' pan, but yet you don't hang out there. I suppose the big crowd there to see it could be a hindrance.
We live about 30 mile from the Worlds Largest Ball of Twine Wound by One Man, and the adjacent Twine Ball Museum. Summer just wouldn't be complete without a visit to the Twin Ball.

More to come when I get time...

[img]http://i.imgur.com/boeexFms.jpg[/img]
31 Plymouth Coupe, 392 Hemi, T56 magnum
RS23J71
RS27J77
RP23J71
RO23J71
WM21J8A
I don't regret the things I've done. I only regret the things I didn't do.
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. ~ Plato"