Quote:

Hey, for what it's worth, Eddie Alterman from MPH Magazine has requested that the cover image shown on this post be taken down. I guess he's concerned with DCX's possible reaction?
I had emailed him a few questions about the article, and he asked if there was anything I could do to help him avoid getting into any hot water about that cover image. I told him I would post a request, but also that I am powerless over this situation! LOL...anyway...8 page story in MPH due out January 10th.....

As you said... for what its worth, I went back to my post and pixelated the image to obliterate the Challenger image on the cover... As I mention in my edited post I had no idea that MPH had not released the magazine already... Once its loose on the Internet like it was when I found it, how do you get it back in Pandora's garage?

Did the guy from MPH indicate how he thought the image got out? Printing company maybe??? Or could someone from MPH have released the image early to raise sales of the issue... I know I will be buying a couple of copies (in disguise O'course... ).

XS