Wow. This post has really taken off. Geko, if you have doubts about the sketch, look at the little rings with bolts in em around the high beams and then look at the spy photos. Regarding the spy photos, we know the source, and she would definitely come out against them if they were altered or faked, just to save her good reputation.

That said, One extremely cool thing on this car is that the headlights are the old round style instead of the molded contour type. This is extremely cool, and even if DC does molded ones, I hope they keep them circular and don't flush mount them.

Two other things. 1. I really hope that DCX learned their lesson from the PT Cruiser thing. I think that they have. They MUST have lost a ton of sales on that car when they couldn't keep up with demand and prices shot up. 2. For those concerned about the prototype making it into production, remember the prowler. radical design, yet the only real hurt put on the car at production was the goofy DOT front bumper. I would expect the aftermarket to fix any front molded bumper booboos that DOT inflicts upon this vehicle. With all that has been said here, I am now looking forward to the debute of this car.

I’m listening.