Quote:

Quote:

A 4 door will never be an exceptional handling or performing vehichle.

The best all-around performing cars for less than $40,000 are the Evo and STi, and both of them have 4 doors. In the One Lap of America top 10, three of them had four doors (300C SRT8, SRT-4, and Evo).

Ok NEVER should never be said. I couldnt tell you what kind of car that is but judging by its movements it isnt a stellar performer it just sat there.
If I were here to debate every car obviously you would be correct to say a Four door can be an exceptional handling or performance vehichle. But my intended point is still acurate, If it was a 2 door it would be that much better.And likley look way better which = more desirable to me.
I am sure that the 300C SRT8 ,SRT-4,AND EVO were bone stock.
I am absolutly positive they were taken down to the local TUNER shop for the works which was paid for by DODGE other than the EVO. A two door version would out perfom each of these cars for no other reason than mass.Its not how much power you have its how little mass you must move or turn. More doors more mass! Speaking of MASS the massive amount of people who like two doors muscle/pony/sports cars are partly the reason for two doors being faster "read MUSTANG/CAMARO". Its not GM or FORD or even DODGE who make these cars stellar performers its the entrepreneur enthusiast who makes our cars such exceptional performers by supplying superior parts than OEM.

Last edited by dezduster; 11/30/05 01:07 AM.