Originally Posted By Monte_Smith
I just looked and I had no emails from you Jeremiah. If I missed a call I apologize, I get about 50 a day. I usually don't answer when I am working or I get NOTHING done and try to get them later in the day. But I get so many, that I sometimes overlook one if it is back a page or two......Plus I lost my phone and have a new smart phone and I myself don't seem smart enough to use the damn thing........LOL!!! Knew I should have stuck with my trusty Blackberry

I sent your plate about 2 weeks ago, just assumed you had it and all was good. I was notified by the place that ships my stuff today, that your package was lost. Like I said, I am building you another and should be done tomorrow or Friday and will go out Friday or Monday

Also, I am NOT saying you didn't send an email either, I am just saying there is not one on my computer.......but, an here is another story. I have had two companies try and get viruses and some crap off my computer, because they something was "compromised", can't remember what they called it. Even had one come online live and my shop computer STILL has a mind of it's own. Shuts on and off whenever it feels like.......it's possessed and a computer guy, I am NOT........LOL!!! I have "sent" emails in my folder, that shows they went out, but guys swear they didn't get it or they get it a week later. I have had email show up as "new" that have a month old date......so I don't know whats up with it. It's an old Windows 7 deal and as you can tell, I am reluctant to change........LOL!! Hate to buy a new one and have to figure out all the new crap. Did I mention I wasn't tech saavy. Guess I need to hire a 10 year old

Maybe they said it was my IPO was in danger.......that sound right? Because when I told them I would just buy a new computer, they said that wouldn't solve the issue......that make sense?

It's all good Monte. Computers, phones, and shipping companies all secretly hate me, closely followed by machine shops!

Thanks again for getting in touch.

ps. My t-shirt size is large and my sign is "Leo"