An electric fuel pump will help deal with it... though anything you can do at the carb end like insulated spacer or heat shield will help.

The electric pump can help at least make sure liquid fuel gets to the carb. I run one on my 2 carbed vehicles... '47 Power Wagon and '78 brand F PU both with original type carbs. Current gas is made for pressurized EFI systems and not carb setups with a pump in hot engine compartment location that tries to "suck" fuel.

The power wagon would not re-start hot after heat soak and in 85+ weather would vapor lock going down the road. The Ford would loose fuel pressure and power in hot weather at load going down the road (tested with fuel pressure gauge on the line going to the carb).

An electric pump fixed both. In both cases, they will boil on hot soak/hot weather. They need some throttle to start in that situation - kinda like a flooded engine - but they do start and run reliably.

The electric pump needs to be aft where it is cool and as low a possible. The Carter pump, and a diaphram style I use on the PW have best capability to handle some suction if the pump is not lower than the tank... but needs to be in a cool place. I actually run a Mr Gasket pump on the Ford... not sure it is the best for this application but works great.