The truck is going absolutely fine now. I am guessing many of these dually style trucks get used they way they are suppose to get used. Hauling, trucking down the interstate, etc with much of the time sitting, waiting for the next trip. Not mine, its my daily driver and with my job 1/2 of the week and am pounding on the miles. The largest thing I haul during the week is a tape measure. Don't get me wrong it has hauled many, many mopars however it is also my daily driver. I need to stop that pretty soon as I know those are waisted miles on this truck and it is now getting older. My diesel mechanic is floored that I have not replaced the fuel pump and or my injectors. The truck is not blowing white smoke it is simply getting louder and idles down a little rough and erratic. I bought this truck new for $52,000 and it is the first truck I have ever kept long enough to pay off. My wife thinks I am crazy for putting money in it but those payments were large and hurt to send out each month and I am not doing it again. So I will gamble on the engine and keep this thing running. If the motor goes I will have to find another one. I bought this bed for $500 and it will be painted black and installed this year, with new tires, seat covers and a new carpet. Hopefully I will have a new looking truck again and will last a while. We'll see and hopefully it's not a mistake.