I met Doc, Monza and Andrade (sorry if spelled wrong) at the pri this year , ther very cool people and were more than happy to sign some stuff for my kids. I think the show is great it is something my kids and I watch together and we love the farm truck guys they are always having a good time.

If you know anything about drag racing you can tell the cars are no joke and I would guess the top 5 are sub 4.80 rides. I don't know why anyone bash on people they don't know, mostly people bash about stuff they don't have a clue about when they are jealous of something.

The show is really cool to watch, the guys I have met are very cool, a drag racer couldn't ask for anything better. I say if you want a better drag racing show get of your dead a$$ and do your own.

Monte, years ago you gave me a nos tune up for my alky dragster over the phone it worked perfect, the only problem is I never called to thank you for the free info. Tell all the OKC guys great job From the Mopar Mafia guys when you see them.
Bruce

God made cold beer,good friends,hot ladies and race cars don't spit in his face by pi$$ing and moaning about how life sucks!!!