Best part of my "hobby" racing career was it's humble starts on the deserted flat/wide county roads of north central NoDak.... i can relate to this show on a much lower budget scale. I think the "top dog" out where I was running could probably eek into the nines, but then again.... these were all street driven cars that you would see crusing the street. Nothing more I'd like to do than to get my ride set up, haul it across the desert and invite Thumperdart to dance! .... but alas, I'm older and "re-re- responsible"... so I'll put a dial on my ride and play at the playground

Smack talk.... never dealt with it much. we pretty much raced, bs'ed, and that was that. Really no hard feelings. My first experience with this side of the street was at Fontana at the old track on a friday night open test session at a PSCA race. It was a hoot watching the money change hands and the spewing of smack talk. It was really fun to see. That said, I watch the show. The show has gotten me to search out street racing videos from all over the country via Youtube. Good stuff!