Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Pinks, Pass Time, Outlaws.....

Give me a show with drag cars and I'm watching it. PERIOD!!!

Me Too!

x4 That guy Dominator seems to be out gun with the tech. that the rest have or he"ll will be remove from the gate keeper to not on the list. If I recall last year he held on at least mid-field and now he's the gatekeeper. Must be tuff to run on a budget.

I drove by the midwest street cars "shop" when I was in OKC a few months ago with time to kill. There is a sign up front but the actual shop is way in the back and everything was locked up tight on a friday afternoon. I did come across one of the raceing spots, I got the wifes Ford Edge up on the converter and made a test hit from some old pimp juice...it dead hooked

I met Dominator on drag week. I was somewhere a little north of OKC and my battery was dead, I forgot to hook up my charge light when I wired a new MSD box in on the side of the road a few hours earlier. He approached us at the gas station we stopped at. When he found out we were on drag week he offered me a good battery he had with him to use, he would then take mine to his house, charge it, then return it to me at the track the next morning. I knew another hour or so at 3500RPM would charge my battery back up so I declined, but super nice guy.

68 Barracuda Formula S 340