Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

If these #s are correct these puppies are in W8-9 territory. I better wait before I bolt the Indys on the new R3 shortblock I have on the stand right now!!

Even though they are in W9 territory they are a 59° Head ,well they pull the same RPMs as a 48° block?

Just make it bigger, like 440-470 ci and you don't have to worry about the RPMs. It will make a ton of torque, more horsepower and operate in the same RPM range.

What block are you a boy that big. Lolol we're [Edited by Moparts - Family Friendly Site - Keep it clean] lolol

When I had my R3 sonic checked the Machinist told me it would go 4.125 easy. 4.125 X 4.250 BPE crank = 454.38 ci. A Siamese R3 will go 4.200 to 4.250. 4.250 x 4.250 = 482.33 ci. Don't tell me this would be too expensive,you are wasting your time if you use heads that flow like this with out spending some money to make them shine.

How many small block guy. Are there out there that have aready jump ship went to the new hemi Small block race blocks are going to be worth their weight in gold