Quote:

Quote:

Monte,
what is your opinion on the holley dominator EFI set-up??? Eddie Miller seems to like it a lot and I have messed with it on abuddy turbo camaro(LS1)and it seems to be real user friendly.

I LOVE it........of course I may be a little biased because I work for Holley and also had LOTS of input on the system itself, as to what I wanted to be able to do with it. In my opinion, you don't have to "speak EFI" to be able to tune the Holley. It is very user friendly. Just like the fuel tables on most ECUs are VE(volumetric efficiency) tables. So what exactly does that number mean?.....nobody really knows. They only know you make it bigger, it adds fuel. The Holley on the other hand, the fuel tables are lb/hr. Everybody understands lb/hr. To make "x" power, you need "x" fuel at a certain BSFC........to me that's easy.

Monte

Yeah I like it was easy to understand and was very user friendly. I also like how it would work with different gm sensors or holley sensors and some others. You just went to a settings screen and switch between the different sensors.
My buddy car had a ls7 map sensor and we selected it in the computer, well the mad wasn't responding or changing. we grabbed a holley map sensor, changed the selection in the computter, and it was working, come to find out the map sensor was bad from the dealer. We got a new ls7 map, changed it, switch the selection in the computer, it is working fine. The computer was also abaile to adapt to the car over time, the idle fuel trims got better over a couple hundred miles of driving it.

2000 Dakota R/T, 408 magnum, 727, Indy heads
1000cfm 4150 carb, 93 octane fuel.
motor; 10.258 @ 132.78
200 shot; 9.262 @ 144.69
racemagnum