Plaz you had 4 wheel drums that were OK for what they were & you wanted better & kept the rear drums intact & swapped to the alum dual MC/discs up front (as stated in your parts list) with no other changes & it's worse now, is that correct?. The alum MC can have a thicker flange/more recessed piston position (possibly deeper "thimble" also) & then there's the thickness of Andys adapter plate all of which contribute to a lower pedal. An adjustable MP will take care of that. This is pretty much identical to what I had/did on my drum/drum dart converted to disc/drum & it was fine even with the big bore MC but others definitely have had issues with too big of bore in the MC but 1&1/32" doesn't sound to big . Keep us posted. You had manual brakes before so pedal ratio ain't an issue. I would get the pedal height up but sounds like something else is going on. If you have only plumbed in new discs up front which is how I read it (then problem is up front (mc/discs) not in the splitter valve or in the rear drums) & your proportioning might be off (if anything the discs would be engageing too quick) but that ain't the issue going on. I would get the front wheels off the ground & grab a helper to spin the wheel(s) (for a start).

live every 24 hour block of time like it's your last day on earth