Quote:

I have a cs130 off a 87 buick GN on my car.You will have to mod the spacer to the head and the adjuster bar will need to be ground to clear the alts fan on a big block. The resister has to be there or it wont charge, and some alts you will have to experiment with the resister ( 50 - 100 )ohms and if I remember correct 1 watt. Radio shack has them and you just solider them on the wire. I just have the s wire jumped to the big batt stud on the alt and the l term is the 12 volt ignition with the resister. When looking for cs130s you need to find the ones that have the mounting locations 180 apart. Also you will need a v belt pulley off a older gm alt as the buick and most of the cs130s come with a serp belt pulley.

great info thanks!!!

I installed 47 ohms watt but 1/4 watt. Soooooo, is mandatory use the 1 watt one ? pirate4x4 ( link I posted ) doesn't state anything about that really, so I though 1/4 watt could be enough, being should be just kinda a remote turn on signal. Or I thought that

some problem using a LED as a warning light bulb ?

Yes, this one is 180º mounting position and adjuster off with front and rear top mounting provisions ( just like originals Mopars ). original application is for a Chevrolet Aveo. Check the links pics. Also we found the diodes bank with a correct positive stud provision, what we are replacing on the original one ( plastic cover got the provision for diff stud location ). We are aware about the pulley

CS130D:

about mounting, it's on a Small block, and we found the way to install it without any spacer, since being two mounting provisions, we fit it with front top provision, in front of top bracket, just like the Original Mopar Alternators. MAYBE will need some shimming ( a washer cold make it ), but nothing major.

Last edited by NachoRT74; 10/12/14 04:38 PM.

With a Charger born in Chrysler assembly plant in Valencia, Venezuela