Trent,
I appreciate your concern about being fair with me. That says a lot about your character. The reason I made my offer is because I understand you are a bit skeptical and conversely, I am that confident in the end result. I've already seen those results in dyno and track testing in combinations similar to yours.
I would rather be paid for the kit all at once, just from a paperwork perspective, so why don't you wait till after you try it. As far as the pushrods go, I am ok with whatever you want to do but stand behind my original offer.
The success will be considered increased rpm and no loss of performance. Anything else is a fail. It needs to be an apples to apples comparison, so making passes without the kit and then switching to the kit with the same conditions.
You will need custom length pushrods to fit properly. If you have a favored vendor, go with them, or I can supply them for you. I also have length checking pushrods available.

Mike Beachel

I didn't write the rules of math nor create the laws of physics, I am just bound by them.