Quote:

I'm not asking you to bite anything. It's obvious the car needs more low end and more rpm. Do you already have a smaller cam? If not, that will cost you money. Correcting the valvetrain will depend on how it's done. What other rockers do you have?
Out of all the advice given, you want a guarantee from me. Sounds like you think I know something. How's this, I guarantee it's wrong and I guarantee my solution will make it right. The rest is up to you.

Just to clarify, I was surprised by your assessment on the valvetrain instability. With a block and heads that have not been cut, in general a low lift cam, no details on brand of rocker arms, valve stem height, etc, you felt that the valvetrain geometry was an issue. I'm not saying it's perfect or that its wrong and I will certainly look into it. I just thought that was an odd assessment, not to discredit it.

I know you've discussed your correction kits in the past with others and from your ad as well as posts, stand firmly behind them. I will certainly give you a call if upon inspection the geometry seems incorrect.

One last question for you. When you say "Valvetrain instability" is a problem in my application, are you suggesting that I am not getting full lift from my cam and that's hindering performance or that I am putting excessive thrust on one side of my valve guides and causing a bind/ excessive drag? I assume both. However, if in your opinion the cam is already oversized which I partially agree with, I would see no benefit from the added lift and only gains from the reduced thrust at the guide? Thoughts?

[img]https://s9.postimg.cc/6fbjxzfvv/48-2016-_Drag-_Weekend-_Best-_Burnouts-lpr.jpg[/img]

73 GTX *440*727*8 3/4*
69 DART GT *440*4 SPEED*DANA*
73 ROAD RUNNER *451*4 SPEED*DANA*
64 F100 *383*4 SPEED*9"*
75 DODGE D300 *440*4 SPEED*DANA*
99 DODGE RAM 3500 4X4 DUALLY... ON 38"s