Both the ZR1 Corvette & Camaro and the Mustang will as well but not sure which one it is.My Calloway Corvette was suppose to be a 10.20-9.70 when delivered to Hendrix Chevy in NC. It now runs 9.38-9.42 in the 1/4 mile done about 3 weeks ago @ SGMSP.

PS I had company and did not get finish last night.I went to buy a Viper in NC and the owner said if it did not run 11.20's he would give me my $$$ back or I could wait to Saturday night before buying and we could go to the track and he would show me.While I was test driving it he told my friend the owner was selling it to buy this Special Corvette to make a long story short even after seeing it I still wanted the Viper but after driving it,I now own it.It come from Callaway with 790.92 RWH the shop that does our machine & dyno works Son-N-Law races n the 275 class so he knew the mods I needed to make and with a Cam,Pulley(SuperCharger)Head change and a $700.00 Tune & Chassis Dyno makes 1,017 RWH.And the 1 9.42 & 2 9.38 pass's were made at SGMSP with 3.42 rear gears and the Street Nitto NO5 12.5"Drag Radials through the full 3"exhaust with Kooks 1 7/8" headers that the Wife and I drove 135+ miles one way to get there.This Vette drives like a street car not a race-car its the LT4 package it has power everything A/C & Heater (LT1 is the basic Vette with the LT4 being the top of the line,the LT is the car package nothing to do with the LS3 engine) it runs smooth as my Lincoln Town Car @ 45 mph & in 6th gear @ 2,000 RPM runs 80 mph.
I see no reason if Mopar makes the HellCat Challenger with the same minor changes it won't pick up a Second and a Half and remain Streetable. Be forewarned I know all of you on here or either Racers or like Fast cars and if you drive one of these Super-Charged or Turbo-Charged Vettes you will buy it on the spot and not wait for Mopar to release the HellCat.

Last edited by MRMOPAR622; 07/15/14 11:30 AM.

"To Be The Man'You Have Got To Beat The Man" "T/D and Pro-Bracket Racer"