Quote:

Quote:

Calloway Corvette is not a factory offering. Never heard of any factory Mustang, Camaro, or Corvette run 10's straight from dealership. Just like a Hennessy Viper is not a factory offering from Dodge, is it faster? Of course, but again not a factory offering.

My was Vette shipped to Rick Hendrix Chevy Dealer-Ship and sold off of his Show-Room floor,I have the original window sticker,Title & Bill Of Sale!Really who cares where or who builds it as long as you can buy it from the Dealership?

Wake up this is 2014 not the roaring 80's! If you go back and read a couple of the above Post's you will see where a Man posted with a Big O'll A$$ Caddy that run's in the 10's. Don't take this statement the wrong way I was just picking at you.
But believe it are not these cars are now that Fast and ride & drive as good as Lincoln Town Cars,I have both.
And if the HellCat is not killed by nay sayers Mopar is listening to what people say they do not want to build a car that no one will buy,they will be the Best Cars Mopar has ever built! [/quote
Ok I give up. Your ho hum Calloway Corvette is a factory car that Chevrolet will warranty 100000 miles for the power train and nothing in Gods creation short of an F-16 will ever beat an LS3 anything. I'm sure the VIN on your Calloway reflects it came straight from Bowling Green Kentucky.

68 Cuda Notchback [Email]10.86@120[/Email] 69 Charger R/T 440/505 2009 Challenger SRT8