Wize,
I didn't pay to have Brian flow the heads...and I wasn't that concerned, as bottom line, the Dyno numbers were perfectly in line with my goals.

Charley,
How are the Challenger and Cuda coming along?

I finished up my last thread Drag Week 2013: The Experience in mid December, as I enjoyed driving the old yellow Satellite back and forth to work, while monitoring the improvements going on as Wild Horse Pass Motorsports Park rose from the ashes of the former Firebird International Raceway. Even though I've attended the last 3 Drag Weeks, I've been absent from the local drag racing scene since late 2009, and was itching to get back to it!
The first team race was Jan 25th, and I drove the Satellite the 35 miles to the track, excited about a new, fresh start. In line for the first time run, the weak battery I'd been nursing for 4 months finally gave out and I heard the infamous clicking sound we are all familiar with. I pushed it out of line and was walking back to the pits when a young man approached me quickly, "Dad's got a jump box, wait here and I'll get it, you've still got time to make this hit!" A few minutes later he returned with his dad on a golf cart, and they hooked me up. The 440 turned over slowly, so I gave it a shot of fuel...it fired, and leaped forward about 4 feet before I got it stopped. I had unknowingly left it in drive when I shoved it out of line, and the car had a bypassed neutral safety switch that I was completely unaware of. I leaped from the car to find the young man rolling on the ground in pain, clutching his knee. The rest of the day was a blur. Cracked a bone in his leg, that required about 6 weeks with no weight on it. I didn't return to the track again until May, as I contemplated whether there was room for me in this sport any more.

"Livin' in a powder keg and givin' off sparks" 4 Street cars, 5 Race engines