Al and Matt,
I haven't seen Neil in a while, after he finally got that coveted National Event Wally in 2001, his participation fell off dramatically.

Rod,
Watching you and Ray playing with the Gen 3 Hemi makes me wonder if it is money well spent, I guess time, or time slips will tell.

Mike,
Our DW14 plans are still very much in the air, but I definitely intend to bring the Valiant, and most likely the Belvedere. Like Don say's we still have 219 days, so no use getting it figured out yet!

Jay and Bill,
Try to enjoy the ride...it may get bumpy from time to time.

Robert,
Hope the wrenching on the Barracuda is going well, and hope your ears weren't burning too much while I was visiting Brian in Indio!

Chad,
Thanks for the compliment, and for checking in.

John,
Yep, Dr. J's heads (Airwolf 220), an SV, and a flat tappet cam, some guys just have a knack for leaving HP on the table, I can't help myself!

Where the heck is Wize? Somebody go check under the Rocky and make sure he is OK!

Now let's crunch some numbers... no not the fun numbers, the not so fun numbers.

The BPE rotating assembly was 2306.75 to the door. Rod Bloomer was amazing to work with, and all the components were top notch.

The Dr. J's Performance Airwolf 220s were 2595.00 to the door with beehive springs. Bryce Mulvey was difficult to get in touch with, but all our correspondence was cordial and professional, the eventual 4 month wait time was agonizing, plan accordingly!

My co-worker gave me the block and a balanced rotating assembly back for 295.00.

So I'm sitting at (where's the calculator, my head hurts. My Wife and her lawyer aren't reading this thread are they?) roughly 5200, and I've still got a ways to go.

8022824-homework10001.JPG (314 downloads)

"Livin' in a powder keg and givin' off sparks" 4 Street cars, 5 Race engines