The car has the typical oxidation on all the door and rear interior panels. I don't see me replacing with new ones anytime soon (unless they quit picking the wrong lottery numbers But I noticed that if you scrape the oxidation off, it doesn't look too bad underneath. OK it doesn't look as bad. OK its at least black plastic instead of gray powdery crud that sheds off every time you touch it. So, on another bout of boredom I sat with a beer (or two..ok JEEZE!! THREE!!!) and a dull knife and scraped down both door panels. They looked pretty rough when I was done so I wiped the down with some vegetable oil (it was handy and I couldn't find the Armour-All). IMHO, They don't look too bad! Gonna do the same to the rear panels but there is some material missing all together on the portion where they meet the rear window shelf. Like I said, I'm not trying to do a 100 point car; I may get new panels someday, but for now I'll live with them and maybe see if I can do something with the leftover seat vinyl in the way of a "cover-up"

5533998-IMG00144.jpg (247 downloads)
Last edited by Scott Carl; 11/16/09 01:02 AM.