Finally made some more progress. After pulling the rear glass, I started on some body repair around the frame. Need to order clips for the trim, yet. Vinyl I ordered for the seats is here but I'm waiting until I finish work on the top and windshield/rear glass frames b4 doing upholstery; No room to keep anywhere but in the car when done and I don't want them to get wet soooo Got new axle bearings done and installed. Took it for a test drive today. The rear end noise is gone! That takes a lot of the weight off my mind. I really don't want to learn diff repair right now LOL Also, while driving it, there doesn't seem to be as much smoke as when I first got it running. There's the white smoke at first and a puff when ever I get into the gas pedal after slow cruise, so I guessing mostly head gaskets and the carb loading up. Really need to think about a new fuel sending unit soon too. Before I could go anywhere today, I had to go get gas in the gas can. Fuel gauge no worky and of course, tank was MT. It's always something
Pictured is the area I'm working on currently. Pretty; huh?

5335757-061109047.jpg (285 downloads)