It's been awhile since I have checked on this topic myself and my car is stilll slowly progressing. To use the frequency adaptor you need an input signal. You can either use a signal from a VSS equiped rear axle or add a signal generator to the rear flange. You need to install the adaptor in place of the ABS controller which converted the original VSS signal for use in the PCM. I have not done this step yet on my car since I am in the process of finishing the repaint now. You really need a wiring diagram for the donar vehicle so you can hook all this stuff up properly. I purchased a 2004 Dodge Ram Service manual on a CD off Ebay for only $25. You will want to print out the pages you need as there are lots. The manual is about 1400 pages but also includes other enginge and tranny options. If you can find this manual in print form, it might be easier but the disc is pretty easy to store. In my case I completly removed the entire original wiring harness in my car and swapped in the entire Dodge truck harness. I only had to reconnect the plugs for most of the electronics. Using the factory manual, I carefull deleated unwanted wireing from the stock harness but I did retain most of it. I am an electrician and a Electronics tech but this can be done by most guys if they work slow and read all the schematics carefully before cutting. My Javelin pics can be seen on PhotoBucket.com. Do a search for Hemi Javelin and look in the folders from ProstreetAMX. I cut about 10" out of the passenger side of the dash and trimmed off the bottom. I did this also so I could use the steering column but it might be easier just to use the gauge pod and make it fit your curent dash. I never liked the stock dash in my car and it was trashed anyway. They now make aftermarket gauges that will work with this setup but the gauge cluster also controls many other functions such as exterior lighting, and you will loose the check engine and test features without the factory gauge pod. I used the stock fuel pump setup in an aftermarket fuel cell that was the same depth as the truck tank. My donar truck did not have the antitheft key but even if it did, useing the entire harness and dash would have made it still work. You do not need to reprogram the PCM unless you make changes. The only mods on my setup so far are the K&N filter setup and the dual cat back exhaust.

Last edited by hemijavelin; 07/16/09 04:54 PM.