I purchased an entire 2004 5.7 Hemi/auto truck to use as a donar drivetrain for my Javelin. Most of the work is done and the car is running and driving now, just waiting for a repaint and some detail work. I used the 45rfe trans, which did require trans tunnel mods in my Javelin. The 5.7 itself was almost a bolt in to the Javelin crossmember, using AMC mounts and the stock truck rear sump pan. I used almost the entire wiring harness and computors from the donar as well as the sectioned truck dash in my car. The only electrical Gremlin I have so far is that the speedo does not work. I found out that I needed a rear end with an ABS 8k per mile sensor in it. The Ford 8.8 rear now in my car uses the same signal transmitter as the Dodge. The only problem is that I already deleated the ABS computor from the wiring harness so the signal never gets to the PCM. I did save the ABS computor and harness and might have to reinstall them, but I hope to bypass it if possible. I have the 2004 factory tech manual on CD and it includes very detailed schematics. It shows that the rear speed sensor goes to the ABS controler with inputs from the brake switch, fluid level and only 1 front wheel sensor (5.7 only). It also shows outputs to the PCI bus,Vehicle Speed signal to PCM/ECM, VSS to NGC, and a SCI signal. I was hoping to keep this deleated since I do not have ABS brakes, but since it sends signals to so many other components, I might not have a choice.