This is way off topic, thanks to a moron that makes a post calling someone a thieve that he knows nothing about. Why don't the mods kick people like this off for posting on topics that have nothing to do with the topic.

Stanton:
Well folks there you have it, I have all the proof I need. They do let MORONS on these sites!!!!!!!!

Justinp61:
Yes it is meant to be that way. They charge you the retail price + sales tax and if it is not returned in a couple days they order in a new one. I know this for sure at AZ and Oreillys. They offer the rental program to keep the real thieves from buying a tool using it and returning it. if the renter decides he likes the tool and wants to keep it, he has already paid for it. I just had a conversation with my local Oreilly parts store manager [also a former AZ employee], about this and he says rent and return for a 100% return of $$$$ or keep it if you wish.

My post was letting the original poster know he can use a decent tool for free or buy it for a reasonable price rather than pay for a pretty much useless HF tool.

BTW if anyone is at the same race track as me and needs a 1 5/16" socket I have one in the trailer that you are welcome to use, except Stanton