Quote:

hi ,

with that kind of damage there shoud have been oi /trany fluid every where ?

did not see it in the pic , you did have fluid in it ????

also is that a internal balanced engine or a cast crank external needing a matching flywheel ?

This happened ~a mile up the road. Someone gave me a ride to our house and I grabbed the truck to pull it home. Realized the driveshaft was not going to cooperate so went back home and got tools. Basically the pictures are from 2.5 hours after this happened and in our shed. It was full of fluid, you can follow our trail home bc of all the fluid. That and a bunch of antifreeze. I don't remember the motor specs, but this all was looked at before the rebuild since the vibration was the reason for a rebuild. Once again rebuild = New block, heads were reworked for the old motor bc someone said that could be the vibration, new crank, cam, everything.
I work overnights so I'm heading to bed now. Don't really know what my dad is gonna do with the car now. I wanted to start taking it out last night, but kept as is to document better and see what dad thinks.
Thanks for all the replies though and constructive criticism. I will show dad this to verify what I'm saying is correct or answer questions I can't.