Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Typical MOPARTS idiotic responses...No wonder most serious MOPAR racer'S avoid this place like the plague

BTW...If any of you clowns got the balls or $$$$ to line up with any of the 405 bring your money as they will be happy to relieve ya of it...Oh Yea,they've been known to travel also

why don't they bring theirs to the track??? Bunch of tools, I know edited for TV, but it was just like that LA street racing thing or whatever it was called..

Being civil it's a tv show but they do run at the track also. The opening race was at a track. They rented Thunder Valley Raceway and raced from the half track an eighth mile. All the lights on the track were shut off so you couldn't see it was at the track. Most of the races are not on the street but private property. If you know OKC you will see where they are racing most of it within a couple miles of Tina's shop. The races are usually at 3am and most of the times they are over in five minutes. As far as how fast the cars are they are high 8 to low 9 second cars at the track. Hate if you will but they are doing it for the money.

You don't have a clue! None of the races were at the track other than some testing,most of the races WERE on a real highway,and again you have no clue how fast the cars really are!

You are right , you win the pissing and moaning contest. I don't go to the track and see these cars run. Doc doesn't live a mile from me and everything on tv is real.

Just saying most of your info about the cars and where it was filmed is wrong.I know they sometimes go to the track beacuse i'm usually there to help them, so i have a pretty good idea waht they run.I was also at all the race filming,so I think I know where it was.And TV sure twists things around for drama.