Quote:

Quote:

Just watched it.............what a joke.........mellow drama`s in nearly every damn show on tv these days and by the looks of how they ran, I highly doubt those are the 10 fastest cars in the country.

I can already hear the L.A. boys on the phone trying to find out how to get a race with ANY of those cars..

The guys I hung out with waaaay back in the day would have shut "ASIAN" up really quickly..

Chris..

They said they whooped everyone INCLUDING guys from Ca.............The funniest part is the loud mouth in the white Mustang after loosing once then twice ran his mouth pretty heavy and isn`t that great of a driver or his car needs attention badly. I`d bet he`d tell ya " It has too much power for the street"......Done. Forgot..........the goobers in the farm truck racing on city streets through traffic............class act. Thaught only ricers did that crap............

Last edited by Thumperdart; 06/11/13 02:27 AM.

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....