Quote:

Quote:

Obviously by your post, you've never "fully" restored a vehicle, sure no metal replacement in your definition, but they had to strip the car down to a shell, blast/strip/dip the major components of sheetmetal, prime, paint, along with any hammer or filler work, nevermind the finial stages of blocking coat after coat of primer to prepare for paint, nevermind the interior prep/assembly, driveline, exterior decals/trim, etc, etc, electrical, fuel/emission lines, brake lines, exhaust, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc... the minutia of preparing, detailing all the componets for a full restoration are staggering, to the uninformed, it looks like a cake walk on a "clean" car, it isn't...trust me, 1000 hrs is the norm for a "good" restoration,....I can spend upwards of 500 hrs just priming, blocking, painting, color sanding, and buffing a paint job, nevermind the rest of the vehicles needs,....And by putting the "gun" to the builders/shop's head to finish the car based on your estimation of completion, it's guaranteed they will start cutting corners, then you'll get what you "payed for"...

And them holding my car in pieces and not telling me how many hours they think it will take to finish it is right? That is more in the unethical side than me telling them they have X amount of hours to complete it. I just told them as many hours as I have paid for this car should have been done and I am not paying to have someone "learn" how to restore a car and he needs to start taking accountability for his workers and get the job done without milking more hours out of me.

Have you ever ACTUALLY restored a car?

I looked at your pictures and I don't see any of the body in bare metal , or with the paint removed showing any filler, I see people and you saying it's a solid car , all I see is PAINT , my x-ray vision doesn't seem to work as well as others here do ????