Quote:

I'll give you my humble opinion based on 25 years of restoring over 50 Mopars. I have done every kind of resto from basic, to resto mod, to OE Gold winners. 900 hours is getting into pro-territory, so I would expect some top shelf work with those hours.
One of the big problems I see is many shops just DO NOT know the ins & outs of Mopars, and it's a big learning curve for them. Our shop can do things that would take other shops twice as long just because of our experience.
At this point you need to decide if you want to ride it out or box it all and move on to a Mopar only shop. At this point in the game, they should be able to give you an idea the time needed to finish the job-but I bet they wont or can't because their lack of experience.

Agree with everything Paul says here. You should expect some productivity gains from a restoration shop that knows what they are doing. Doesn't seem like you are getting that benefit.

You have to decide whether you are going to pull the plug and take the car elsewhere. Given that you are getting uncomfortable, the project is far enough along that they should be able to give you a good faith estimate on finishing. If they can't, I'd begin to think about other options.

At 900 hours, that is the same as one guy working almost half a year only on that car. That seems like a lot of hours for where you are now. My gut tells me they are stringing you along as a cash cow.