thanks for all the ideals guys and how easy they are to set up.I am wanting to do this this way on my car because i don't need a park brake for my street/strip car. but if i was going to use a set up with a park brake. there is a guy over at FABO site that took the complete rear disc break set up off of a jeep. looked pretty easy to do.its is in the brakes section.

OK back to the gm disc conversion what did you guys do with the factory proptioning valve? i mean did you leave it be, bypass it or just remove it and add a adjustable one for the rear breaks. I already have a aluminum latter mod brake master cylinder. also the conversion brake line kits on found on ebay and speed way have kits that come with everything. like the little brackets that you weld to the axle, so you can mount the brake line.i think this is a very keep way to have disc breaks for the rear of your car.it will be a couple of weeks before i get all the parts bought and will put up some pics when i get it installed.going to have to hit up the parts store to see if i can fine the brake lines to build me a kit cheaper that what eBay or speedway is wanting.Mopar65

3520 pound race ready 1973 Street/Strip Dodge Dart - Stock stroke 440/727 10.49 @ 125.0 on 93 pump gas & ET Street Radials. More to come... ( SGT Miller) Proudly served 12 years in the US ARMY RESERVES support our troops