Quote:

I can fabricate whatever mounts I need and wiring isn't an issue for me. The ECM is the main concern for me. If I can eliminate all the BS emissions garbage and ditch the horrible gas tank mess with an ECM flash then I say it is doable. Would it be the fastest or coolest swap, no. However, it would be great for a daily driver vehicle IMO.

Back when I was fantasy-contemplating (which is all I get to do anymore ) to do a 4.7 I planned on using a Megasquirt-2 and adapting a cable-mount TB from whatever would fit the best.

I'd be surprised if anyone is up-to-speed on deleting all teh stuff you need to disable in a 2005 4.7 ECM (trans, evap system, anti-theft, speed limiter, ABS/throttle overrides, cruise control, and some of the OBD stuff).

Even if so, it's gonna cost as much as a MS-II and you'll spend more effort to hack the OEM harness as if you made/bought a new one for the MS.

BTW - what's the hood clearance situation look like? I presume they weren't designing for that, being a truck-only engine.

Parts I seek: driver doorpanel, 65 Sport Fury, prefer black, needs to be 7-8 on 10 scale, might buy set 16" x 6" Dodge truck wheel(s), from early 70s?, takes 9" dogdish - need for a research job so cheaper is better. 69-73 C-body caliper brackets and/or splashields Send a PM.