Quote:

Off topic I know...but I cant believe the difference in opinion on this forum versus others like FABO. Hopefully I dont get flamed for mentioning FABO?? LOL.
The torsion bars are a cool setup, and work well. Unfortunately, most people are more into coilovers because they think they are superior. Thumbs up for people here not jumping on the band wagon!

don't know about that.. guys at FABO are pretty divided between stock and aftermarket suspensions also.

for me. after having a rack in my car since 2006. i don't think i could ever go back to a stock type of suspension.

to the OP question. on top of what all others already said it looks like you may also need a custom oil pan also. and what about headers? it would end up costing a lot more then what that ad says to get that into you car. if you want an aftermarket r&p suspension save your pennies and buy an alter-k-tion from RMS. you won't be sorry.

It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

www.MoparMisfits.com