i wouldnt. for a few reasons.
1. ive never had any luck with hilux suspension parts.
2. this appears to be a knockoff of the streetrodder mustang 2 parts. it features a 7 gauge wed in crossmember, with coil spring pockets and tubular control arms. tire clearance appearss as if it will be an issue. and no motor mounts. not to mention your cudas front unibody framerails are nowhere near 7 gauge, which would make me question the integrity of the installation with welding the dissimlar material thicknesses.
3. mustang 2 suspensions are not exactly known for their ultiomate handling characteristics. usually thayre used as an upgrade from what was there, such as solid axles, twin i-beams, etc.
4. its actually heavier than what you have now.
5. this kind of kit, you will be having a TON more fab work than you bargain for, making for a more expensive setup in the long run once you factor in the steering linkage, headers, motor mounts, plumbing mods, and wheel offsets.

hope that helps. id really look into all your options before considering this. much rather see you go with some lower budget hardware that will get you what you want, versus spending money on parts you dont need and headaches you dont expect.

what ARE your goals, after all?

michael

Michael Crawford CSP 1970 plymouth Duster back under construction: http://www.pro-touring.com/showthread.ph...ouring-makeover 1964 el camino beater shop truck 96403-project-drivabeater-2-0-64-el-camino-this-time