Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I told Tony about my experience helping a friend out with one of the o2 sensors and the improvements the car made in consistency. Sometimes engines just seem to run better and more consistent when they aren't dragging from the bloated high 10 a/f's when on footbrake to 12's at WOT/upper rpm.

You're like clockwork crapping in threads like this about how it applies to bracket racing. I can ALWAYS count on you to dive in head first.

Go back and search the other threads you've asked the same question, you'll find my post about it.

Have a good one.

you did? if you did I don't recall it.I tell you what you can count on, well maybe not on this site I was hoping Wayne had done it and would share where he found problems and how thy related to being consistent.also do I have to tell you what you can dive in?

I ain't diving into your pool... the cesspool...

Yes I did! Some people use an O2 with good results, others don't know what to do with it. Like many tools in any toolbox.

I'm sure the rings on my friends ride appreciated the better A/F's when staging and cruising around the pits. About the only time they weren't getting killed was at idle and full throttle once past the fat launch. He was seriously washing the things down. Weather condition played havoc with the 60's on the thing, especially when it was very cold in the morning and got real hot during the day. The car was not a .01 package deal but did get more consistent and picked up 60's.

Some guys I think need an O2 sensor installed in their head because they appear to lack oxygen to their brain.

I think the 02 would speed up the tuning time and save a bunch of laps.I could care less about driving around in the pits (unless it's fouling plugs etc)your friend should have picked up on it being fat by the way it changed from daylight till dark. I also think it would help you from track to track(DA if it's different) after you found out where the numbers need to be to run consistent (thats what I was trying to get from Wayne)just some kind of ball park idea what to look for on a consistent bracket car. I can definitely see the need or use for a street car where drive ability is more important.and if I had one of those smiley's giving you a bird you would have it.