What am I using?
Stock pans with my own baffles. The biggest problem is that the sump is shallow (A/LA engine). In this respect the generic stock style Milodon pan is slightly worse starting point than many of the OEM pans (although it does look nicer). The best guidance is in the old DC catalog and Martin books, but there's no blueprint per se. After some experimentation, I've found the sump baffle suggested in MA (a magazine) a few years back sits too low to be very effective. Placing baffles higher, or running a second set on the sides will better trap the oil.

My only serious low pressure issues arose when the pickup was not properly located at the bottom of the sump. The accusump definately helped save the situation that weekend. Although I use the accusump, it brings its own host of issues and there were a number of years where I didn't use it.

I think E-berg used a Charlie's pan on the Green brick, and so have some vintage racers. Others have used custom steel pans or the Kevco (non street use since it sits a little lower). Beckman used a steel pan on the rallye cuda since using readily availble gaskets was a requirement. Rallye is a bit differnt than pavement, and honestly I think WRT oil control autocross is a bit different than track. Unless there's a 'skid pad' maneuver, autocross generally doesn't keep oil to any one side for a long time. However, in autocross the car is rapidly and violently changing direction so the oil is sloshing like crazy compared to road course.