Hi Robert, I'll pass on you coming to take it off my hands. I did finish the leaf springs and replaced all of the shocks. I've been underneath removing rust and painting. I have the rust under control up to the where the floor pans will have to be patched or replaced. I really need to remove the entire dash and start cleaning the rust from that area. I was waiting till I had the windshield removed to start that but it may be a good time. There has to be a short in the circuit being this happened last time I had it out.
Come on down to North Carolina, it is a beautiful place to live. After being in 46 states while working, I have found beautiful places in every place I have been. You may have to look harder in some than others, but its still there. The nice part of where I live in the piedmont is I am 3 hours from the ocean and 2 hours from the mountains.
Hope you have a Merry Christmas. Now I have to go bake cookies and roll peanut butter balls. Thats what happens when your wife works and you stay at home. That means the car has to wait till after the weekend.
talk to you soon. have a great day.