I mean why do you have the A , B , E , F or whatever body Mopar that you race or drive ? I used to race an A-body years ago as I figured they were the lightest Mopar muscle cars so they would be the best race cars for performance. But as I got older I really did not care as much about that as the love I had for the vintage race Mopars no matter what body line they were. And I have always felt the 62 - 64 Max Wedge cars were some of the fastest Mopars ever built. I felt that back in the 60's you could have bought a Max Wedge car and tagged it and then just slapped a set of slicks or cheater slicks on it and pop the exh cutouts off. Then make sure the tune was good and go run mid to high 12's around 110 to 112 mph ! And anyone could do it since they were street legal. I have always felt they were one of if not the fastest street leagal Mopar muscle car you could buy in the muscle car era. I just dont know many other stock muscle cars that you could slap on slicks and run 12's at over 110 mph. And I love the vintage Superstock Mopars of that era that were raced in Superstock with basically stock engines. I mean they had to run the stock cam that the factory put in them. Pretty much they just had headers and slicks added to them. As the late 60's came around the SS cars were starting to get much more modified as the rules got more flexable. Anyway thats one of the reasons I always felt the Max Wedge cars were one of the fastest muscle cars of the era and I love the looks of them believe it or not. So I was curious what reasons you have for owning the Mopar you have ? Ron