My first car was a '65 Dart GT 273. I still have it but it's way on the backburner. I'm building a '67 Dart drag car to race with as I did not want to cut up the '65, it was my parents car originally bought from my great uncle. I also have an '89 Shelby CSX that I would really like to see clean and neat again. I love so many different Mopars and I'm the kind of guy that wants to save them all. I think these may be the only ones I will keep in the stable for as long as I can. When my Dad and Mom started dating (I don't like to call him my Step Dad, he has always been my Dad.) he had a Javelin with a 390 and sidepipes that I really thought was the baddest. It was in an accident. I don't know a whole ton about cars and I'm enjoying just being able to learn at my pace. So I guess in answer to the question, I race the '67 because I have always like the 67-69 body style and have always wanted a dedicated race car. The '65 has been in the family forever and I have always thought the CSX was bitchin' since I was in high school so I convinced my friend to sell it to me. Take care.

Better get inside Ma. Looks like a storm's comin'.