Because my Dad had a 69 b7 blue charger new in 69 , I was born in 71 and remember growing up riding around in that cool blue car !
I used to help wash it and rotate the tires hold the wrench for dad and the light !
I used to go over to Gram pa and Grandma's house and Grandpa was a Chevy guy of course.When I was 5 he would play match box cars with me and say " My Chevy is going to beat that old junker Charger " and I would say No Way a Chevy could beat the charger !" Then he would say "yea but i got a Chevy Charger!" I would look at my dad and he would shake his head to reassure me that Chevy did not make a charger and I would say" No way Only DODGE Makes A Charger !"I was hooked the Charger got totaled in 76 and I never forgot it . So in 2003 I said to my dad its time i build a 69 charger . He always used to talk about "how great it would be to have the charger today" i said so lets get one 6 years later and alot of time and money spent we both have Chargers mine is a yellow 69 and his is a b5 blue 68 . favorite movies growing up Bullet / favorite TV show Dukes of hazard only watched for the car and later Daisy of course !
Fast and furious movies for the Chargers why else?
Death proof , Vanishing point etc you get the idea ....

1969 Dodge Charger 1969 Dodge Superbee