angles and dangles I'm not worried about because it will all be a custom fit..the engine will be set back as far as possible and I will use a mid plate..

cutting the tunnel is no problem, I have to refit the firewall/tunnel area anyways for the bell housing/mid plate fit..

here's another deal..I do have a highly modified TH400 that has a trans brake and all the goodies..has the JW bell and I have a 2 piece converter..I really would like to sell that setup..I have it in the for sale section..

the GV is about 2700 bucks...what would it cost to go with a complete 518 set up that would be able to handle 850+hp??

also what would be the cost for a complete 4L80E w/the JW bell....

those are all options...but since I have the 727 that can handle all the HP I can throw at it, and looking at the GV dimensions which are 12 1/4"L x 3 1/4" radius and the adapter must be 18"..so yes it will be close to 13" longer..

or do I try and sell everything I have and by a Tremec 5 spd or that Godzilla thing and go stick...there's around 4-5 grand

problem is..finding buyers for the stuff I have if I go another route..

the CRT built trans is over 3k...and in his catalog, the same trans is around $3,600 without the converter..

its all decisions..but I do have a working system..and why I would like to go with an overdrive is so I can keep a descent gear in the rear...

or I can swing another way and go Pro-Touring, 6spd, sell the rear I have complete for a wider one and go that route..