I did mess with it a little this afternoon. I pulled out three lifters and put them on the bench. I could not compress any of the lifters with a pushrod, and probably close to 125# of push. If I take them apart and get the oil out of them, then I can cycle them fine.

Unless someone can think of anything else to do, I'm going to order a new set of lifters from Comp tomorrow. I'll get some of those hydraulic lifters that are "anti-pump up" or something like that, to see if I can squeak any more revs out of this motor. I'm not scared of hurting the engine, the camshaft and stock port heads are probably my limiting factor in rpm range anyway.

Thanks guys, hope you enjoy the video and pics. Someday the truck is getting a nice body, painted in period correct, factory colors. Maybe a nice pale yellow with white top......or Macho colors. Haven't decided yet. I liked the show Simon and Simon...

93 W250 CTD getrag, Bosch 185 injectors, AFE air filter. Trailer puller, daily driver,

90 W250 CTD 727 with smokin 5" stacks. Off road truck

75 Dodge W200 440 4spd 4x4 locked front and rear, twin disc clutch, E85. Pulling truck