Not going to run it, I was just going to swap parts and see if the valves open....

Non adjustable rockers are on this motor. When I put it together years ago, it was a pump gas motor, in a truck that I drove on the street, 4 wheeled and street class truck pulled. It was an idle to 5500 engine. I put the small chamber heads on, switched to E85, and put a used twin disc clutch, and took the truck off the street. When its right it turns about 6000 rpm down the track with good power. I'm hoping to finish up a couple hooks yet this year, and next year building a fresh 470/iron head engine(rules on heads and cu.inch) and get some nice performance parts.

I'm not planning on doing anything to wipe the cam out, just making sure I spend money on the right parts. Been chasing this problem for a while. Don't want to spend more money then I have to on this bullet.

Michael

93 W250 CTD getrag, Bosch 185 injectors, AFE air filter. Trailer puller, daily driver,

90 W250 CTD 727 with smokin 5" stacks. Off road truck

75 Dodge W200 440 4spd 4x4 locked front and rear, twin disc clutch, E85. Pulling truck