Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I would like to know how many that say buy American own a foreign car. Saying put together in America won't cut it. The profits go overseas and they pay their taxes overseas. I've never owned a foreign car and never will.

I own 5 AMERICAN cars

But were they built in Canada or Mexico?

doesn't matter it's the lessor of 2 evils. if the company is based here. I would still buy American vs a toyota even though some of them are built here. I try to buy American as much as possible. I do own some chines parts, and when I buy them I try get the ones which are machined here.

Doesn't matter really? If it wasn't for Korean cars I wouldn't be working. So the big corporation wherever they're based is the only thing that matters? What about my job and about 60 others just here? Not to mention all the people they employ here nationwide (which is a lot of people BTW). They don't matter either?

Last edited by Guitar Jones; 06/23/11 12:16 PM.

"Follow me the wise man said, but he walked behind"

'92 D250 Club Cab CTD, 47RH conversion, pump tweaks, injectors, rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
'74 W200 Crew Cab 360, NV4500, D44, D60 and NP205 divorced transfer case. Rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
2019 1500 Long Horn Crew Cab 4WD, 5.7 Hemi.