Quote:

Quote:

Come back this Saturday and watch some of the small tire cars in the 4.90 range get down the track all day and night....And the track will be prepped the same way!

ON A RADIAL TIRE? OR A SLICK? LOL

The track is a very nice surface, just needs MORE prep in my opinion. Here where i am the track has a truck that has sprayer arms and the spry from the start to the finish multiple times during the event. I understand they may have their own way of doing it and thats ok.
The cars you are referring to going 4.90's on that track, what do they weigh? and dont forgt they are on a slick. I was 3495 and on a radial. Give me another day of testing and i might have gone a .40 or possible .30 on that track......and my car is set up for the 1/4 meaning i have 3.70 rear gears.

You said it better than me. thank you. I think with more passes I could have gotten it figured out and ran some good numbers. The track was very different every time we went to the starting line. When the sun started going down and the track got a little tighter then rubber was being ripped up from it being scraped thin,they should have stopped put down some rosin, drag and sprayed the track. It went from pretty tight and good the first pass, then to a greasy mess our sec ond pass to a bald start when we lost to the guys with the n/a dart. But oh well way it goes, I think some of us are just spoiled from running on great tracks 90% of the time.

One day I will have something cool here.