OK. I know a few of you (including myself) hate it when there is a post and no update. So here we go........

I took two 3310-2 750's to work. One I had gone through last year and used the blue gaskets. For whatever reason it never would idle right etc. I personally think it had been messed with by a PO at some point. Leaked etc. I was not a fan of it.

So I took my other carb that I really don't think anyone had ever been inside of and combined them. Cleaned everything out etc.

Results:

Runs real nice. Good even vacuum around 16 Inches. Nice secondaries. No leaks and so forth.

There is still a very slight issue at a constant speed, but it is nothing like before. It could be the 3" exhaust with dumps etc.

Power is mucho better. I would say the engine is happier acting and whatever HP I picked up, it was worth it.......It feels like a 440 in an A body.

I should be driving it to work soon, and I will give an update after I get some miles on it next week.

*One EZ Question- I have 70 jets in it, and the other had 72's, is there likely much to be gained by switching right now?

Thanks for the advice.

ROB

1989 Dodge Cummins & 1989 Dodge W-250