Quote:

Hey,Greg! Yupp..It comes in quick! I wonder how long the 4.10 Richmond street gears would live behind my tranny brake 512..I know 440Jim runs them but he footbrakes his car. My rear tires are 10.5 x31 M/Tws..After reading this,I remember that bad1970dust has 4.10s behind his 572"...Maybe that is something Rodney should think about? Great discussion here! Didn't mean to rob your thread,Rodney!!

You didn't rob a thing Tboomer
I am {we are} real fortunate to have a place to ask questions and share good advice to keep these Mopars blasting down the track.
We ordered up a new set of MT 32/14/15 stiff sidewall tires and tubes yesterday as well. I don't know if the wear holes on these tires are in the middle of the area of the tire but I couldn't find them. The outer holes were about 1/8 inch deep.
$311. each plus tubes another $700.+ to add to the bill. The tires on the car now are 3+ years old.
In 08 when we were considering the gear change we were having a difficult time finding anyone who had the 4:30 pro gear for the Dana 60 in stock. I'm going to start shopping for them again.